Sunday, March 6, 2016






e-Mail sent to Joe Plasecki Editor of the Argonaut a 30,000-circulation weekly in the Southland Publishing family. Los Angeles on the 4th March 2016


Dear Joe Piasecki,
 
 
My name is Bernard Palmer and I live here in Sydney, Australia.
 
Today I saw the sad news about  Oliver Jack Carter Lomas the Bernie's Baby from Venice who has become a victim of SIDS, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
 
My reason for writing to you is because 30 odd years ago I believe I discovered the cause of SIDS while experimenting on myself trying to find a cure for my young daughters Cerebral Palsy.
 
What I discovered is that the tongue is a deep sea water valve which if initiated by cooling the facial trigeminal nerves, will spring up and totally block the air passage suffocating the child. This also explains why the tongue is the strongest muscle in our bodies.
Once the sufforcation is completed the tongue relaxes leaving the tell tale symptom of SIDS, little pink dots on the inside of the windpipe called petechiae. This is why in the earlier days many parents were charged with murder.
 
Now the really sad thing is that if the child has entered a Diving Reflex then they are possibly not dead but in a deep form of hibernation where the oxygenated blood collects around the heart and lungs and no life signs are discernable. But if an autopsy is performed then they probably die then.  If not cut open the child will sometimes wake up days later without any sign of damage other than hunger and thirst.
 
 
 
 
I see that little Oliver will be given a wake. The reason they are called 'wakes' is because people would sometimes come back to life, actually awaken. This can take up to 2 weeks or maybe even more. But no point if autopsied.
 
 
 
I'm not sure why I'm telling you this. I was hoping if you could find out if an autopsy was done. If it wasn't I was going to suggest you get the parents to slap Olivers backside very hard while holding him upside down. Newborns often come out in a Diving Reflex state and that's the method often used to bring them out of it. Otherwise to keep him cool and wait for a while.
 
 
I'm a retired photocopier repairman though I did build the world's first spam free email system www.cashramspam.com   and I discovered the Primary Fundamental Right  http://www.primaryfundamentalright.org/index.php?pageName=pfrWhatIs  but I have no medical training but back in the 80's I was probably instrumental in getting the Tasmanian Health Service to get mothers to put their babies on their backs only,  with the result that Hobart went from being SIDS capitol in the world to being SIDS occassionally.
 
 
Regards
 
Bernard
 

61 414 267 303


Forgot to check the spelling. OMG.



No comments: