Saturday, May 21, 2016





Just reread my last post from 2 months ago about 'Bernie's baby'. So sad. I wanted so much to help. Such a beautiful child.

I have my 2 grandchildren now and I am so scared something awful could happen to them which is good because a few months ago I went with their mother my daughter Gemma, to visit my first ex-wife Dianne and my 39-year old daughter Deborah. They have a swimming pool and sure enough, 2-year old Aiya disappeared so I raced outside to the pool area just in time to see her jumping in. She went straight under and I jumped in about 5 seconds after her. She appeared to be swimming underwater which made me hesitate before lifting her out. Brave little girl. Doesn't quite understand she needs the arm floaties.


Still can feel the remnant blood clot in my leg I think though I try not to think about it. A few weeks ago I had a message from my niece Sue in the UK telling me my 80-year old sister has had a stroke and I should get in touch with her. I had an argument with both my elder sisters about 3 years ago and told them I would never speak to them again. Shame really as today I think I might have discovered what causes my leg cramps which in turn causes blood clots which could be the reason why the clot is still there. It appears I'm mildly lactose intolerent and lactose supposedly causes cramp as well as bloating and gas and diarrhoea which fits my job description attributes as well as being stupidly inflexible.

I'm now taking some lactase enzymes to help correct the problem. Love my milk and cheese and cream. Probably have to give them up as the Lacteeze pills are very expensive.

Makes me wonder, if the DVT epidemic is caused by lactose intolerance surely some medico's would have figured it out by now. It's not rocket science. And how come I went my whole life being lactose tolerant until now? What changed?


No comments: