Thursday, July 30, 2015





42 tablets for 21 days.

So far I've taken 2 tablets and this morning my gums were bleeding.

I think I've decided not to take anymore blood thinners. Instead I want to try and water fast for 21 days using allopurinol to take away the hunger.

I know. Sounds stupid.

Might be too late. Already getting small chest pains which could be the clots travelling up to my lungs and forming a Pulmonary Embolism. This is real heavy. I've got a good chance of dying here.Wish I hadn't taken those 2 tablets. The survival rate for this condition is about 30%.

My problem started with a right leg cramp so intense I thought it would take the muscle off the bone. I have a slight bronchitis and I needed some more allopurinol so I thought I'd ask about cramps treatment. Consequently ended up in hospital emergency with a 20 cm (8 inches) long clot extending up my calf and stopping behind my knee but even so the stoppage was allowing the blood to get through. My thinking is that if left there in situ it should probably clear itself away over time. Thinning the blood might cause it to separate from the vein wall and allow it to roam. This morning it feels as if it's higher up and already inside my thigh.

My thinking is that the cramp spasm has crushed the blood inside the vein which should be possibly no different than hitting a hand with a hammer, just longer. Maybe.

My left leg cramps up about once a month, no problem.



Here I am just about to explode onto the world stage and I've tripped up in the wings. My life long journey to universal stardom has suffered a hiatus just as I'm reaching to pull back the curtains and make my subdued but hopefully grand entrance. What a bummer. And I just about got rid of my stage fright. I can thank standing up and delivering content at AA meeting mostly for that. What a training program. Probably helps with acting skills as well. A real audience not one made from clouds. Great stories to be heard.. Sometimes.

Just took 90 mg of codeine.





No comments: