Thursday, July 30, 2015





Day 1 of my new life.


Today the 20 July 2015 is the first day of my official retirement.

Last Friday I was laid off along with 3 other photocopier technicians. Mine was a happy event being 71.5 years old. It was apparently a little traumatic for 2 of the others but the third person who is an old cunt like me was also very happy. Actually I neither feel nor look my age and the closest I think I've ever got to being a cunt was 33 years ago when I gave away the opportunity to have a real love affair with a girl from the Caribbean who had amazing vaginal muscles but instead decided to stay with a wife who didn't love me nor I her.

This was one of the great mistakes of my life. One of those sort of things it would be good to change should it ever be possible. As it was we split up 6 months later after we returned to Sydney from London. We were both on empty and our 2 little girls were glad to be back or so I tell myself.

Things turned out okay though. It always does.




No comments: