Friday, July 31, 2015





The new water fast lasted all of 3 hours.

I just spoke with an old friend in WA who had also been close to death some 20 years earlier but with a brain tumor.
He survived and prospered.

He had for many years been a church minister, CoE I think, but had seen the light and followed it away from the church. Only idiots are religious. No independently minded person can possibly be a church goer unless they are a priest and their flock is their personal prey. That I don't mind. They're there to be beaten and eaten after all. They think they deserve it the poor fools.

Just look at the Roman Catholic gang of pediphiles. And still the parents trust their young with these idiot monsters. If ever a church needed to be destroyed it is the RC (pronounced arse, what they prefer). I hope in my lifetime to see that happen which could mean it has to happen over the next 4 days. C'mon God. You can do it! I believe in you as long as you believe in me.

He had suggested I eat lots of NZ butter. So I did.


No comments: