Saturday, August 22, 2015




It's now just over 3 weeks since my possible death sentence was proclaimed. Still sans rat poison.


I should be philosophical about this and just assume I live forever but the dent in the boot of my new car is reminding me that I'm supposedly not perfect whilst my ego is also dented by the outrage known as modern medicine. As a Darwinian hero I accept my genome has flaws, I mean it's malleable to some extent, and open to some revision but the fact I would have died from peritonitis at age 14 had I been born 30 years earlier doesn't make me want to thank medico's but instead acknowledge I gave science the opportunity to prove its worth on my festering innards. So the world should also thank the horse that threw me on my back and me for having a perfectly timed ripened appendix otherwise this blog would be empty.

And we all know the world needs more blogs.


I mean this juggernaut of pharmaceutical snake oil is withholding many of us from Nirvana, those of us who use it that is and assuming there is such a heaven. Unless we are already in Heaven and illness and death and mayhem come with the heaven package deal. Yes God killing God. God dispensing rat poison to God the rat. Now it makes sense again.




Today I made a comment on a US  TV website regarding Molly Shattuck the poor woman (actually she's probably quite rich) who has been publicly shamed for giving a 15 year old boy a blow job. She has also been ordered to pay his parents a fee of $10,000. But the most beautiful part of this saga for me was the American football tactic of having her female friends surround her and attack the SUS  SEX courthouse in step.Sus being the operative word here. I made some remark about the 'phalanx supporting the phallus' and left a link to the PFR and it was rejected for some strange reason.
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/molly-shattuck-to-face-sentencing-friday-in-delaware/34836446



Eggs benedict with salmon would be nice right now.




No comments: