Monday, August 3, 2015






Today I got a quote to cremate me.

Concept Funerals of Hurstville quoted me $2790. Unfortunately they wouldn't accept pre payment which I needed them to do to offset my tax liabilities. They advised me to put the money into a funeral account which I did.  Maybe that's good, especially if I survive. The director Greg Brownless is very nice. 612 9553 8882.




So where do I go from here?

I feel a lot better this evening but that is no indication of my actual condition. This clot is still there and I can feel it.

I've probably got the money to do virtually anything but the only thing I'd like to do is maybe smoke some hashish laced with a bit of opium. It's 27 years since I last partook of alcohol, caffeine or any recreational drugs. I knew them all well, they were my good friends for a long time. We had some great times together.

I'd probably have to fly to Afghanistan to find Kabul. Can't really be bothered going that far. Might not make it anyway. I want it to come to me.






No comments: