Saturday, August 1, 2015





Wow. Still here.


Spoke to ex-wife about the blood clot problem. She's a nurse. Told me her husband painfully died from DVT  2 days after suffering leg cramps.

What gives with these leg cramps? With me I like to stretch out after waking up. Who would have thought cramps can be so deadly. And no explanation except possible lack of magnesium and or potassium.


Still not taking the rat poison thinners. Scary scary. Reminds me of the original Aids medicine AZT. According to Duesberg in 'Inventing the Aids Virus' it was the AZT that killed the patients not the non existent Human Immunodeficiency Virus. I'm hoping this is the same here. Poor Mark took the thinners.


If at some future time I've failed to post then...bye. I love all my babies.


It's said nothing concentrates the mind more than immanent death.

If I have to go that's all there is to it though I did want to travel to Mars again via Kabul before I went.
Are well, 150 mg of codeine will have to do for now.



I firmly believe that one day the PFR will be entrenched in all User Pays societies. It's the only way forward if slavery is to be avoided..

My Body. My Business.

http://www.primaryfundamentalright.org/index.php?pageName=pfrWhatIs

Also a version of my patent system and Real Bills will be needed to get the world's economies up after they collapse. Gold as money works best with discount not interest.
www.cashrampatent.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly said Mr Palmer.