Tuesday, February 16, 2016





My first grandson was born 4 days ago. He's a little beauty.
His big sister will be 2 next month and she's my first grandchild that I know about anyway.
Glad I managed to stay around and to be with them both.

Supposedly 1 in 2000 pregnancies end with a DVT injury caused through leg cramp.  Out of that figure roughly 1 in 750 will need serious help usually blood thinners such as the rat poison Warfarin.
The risk of getting a blood clot are highest 3 weeks after giving birth.  Cesareans are higher again.
The  lack of manganese and calcium are implicated somewhat but not definitely nor is bromide except maybe here.

"What is BVO?
Brominated vegetable oil is a synthetic chemical that is created when vegetable oil is bonded to the element bromine. Bromine is heavy, and it keeps the oil from floating to the top of water-based solutions, like soft drinks."
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/20130129/brominated-vegetable-oil-qa?page=1

Recently I have engaged in conversation with ABC bullion company hopefully to get them to give me some cash so  I can get CashRamSpam spruced up to attract customers to buy gold and silver.
These last few weeks have been pretty convincing to me that the tsunami is on its way. They (ABC)  seem to have run away but not to worry. It will happen anyway.

No comments: