Wednesday, July 13, 2016




Trying this new fast, eat weekends fast weekdays. Got to Wednesday and decided to eat so new fast as of today- food weekends and Wednesday. Hurrah for flexiblity and weekness. Interesting misspelling.

Last week I saw that Nathans hot dogs of Coney Is. NY had its 100 birthday which was celebrated by a hot dog eating contest. My first adult girlfriend took me-and her portly 11 yold brother-there back in '62 and introduced me to the world of instant gratification. To this day I think I remember that taste, nothing like it I thought at the time. After reminiscing I wondered if Nathans ever made it to Australia and to my delight I saw that they actually open their first Australian store tomorrow (14th July) in Westfield Shopping Town Parramatta a mere 1 hours drive away. (How's that for controlling local Quantum Fields). But I'm supposed to be on a fast. I supposed I could go and just have one dog to check my memories credibility. Probably need 2.
Suppose I could wait until Saturday unless I utilize my flexibility and weakness attributes.

Quantum Fields converging. Today I had a Linkedin query regarding said ex-girlfriend and on her links was her little 65 yold portly brother. History repeating after 54 years.

No comments: