Saturday, February 7, 2015





Day 70  post fast




 Weight increases to 103.3 kg. I suppose there is the possibility that 101 kg was my optimum weight level so by increasing my food intake even for just one day I might have flipped Richard Johnson's 'Fat Switch' so theoretically I should now increase my weight ad infinitum. We'll soon see.

Blood/glucose still respectable at 7.6 mmol/L.  BP looks towards the heavens again 144/82 pulse 76.


Tomorrow I will start to review the working ability of CashRamRealBills. This is a working prototype of the first ever digital discount system built for decimal gold and silver currencies.

It will be required to produce amounts of profit like never seen before, profit for all participants everywhere.

This will be the backbone of the coming golden age. The investments I make with this will pay for a series of 1,000 rooms hotels orbiting high above the Earth.

And eventually for my trip to Mars.


And then maybe beyond.

http://www.cashrampatent.com/realbills1.php








No comments: