Tuesday, February 10, 2015







Day  73    pf


Weight 103.4  kg. Insignificant change of 0.1 kg from yesterday.

Blood/glucose 8.6 mmol/L. Significant change. Danger ahead !!

BP 139/86 pulse 87.


My long service leave of 3 months starts on the 23 Feb which coincidently is the day I plan to halt this blog. Yesterday I was too busy to do much for myself about CashRamRealBills. Probably same for the rest of the week. Next week " I will work harder" as Boxer said.



Lizard person continues:

My experience with the golden XPT had shaken me. Obviously I had some sort of 'trip' but there was more to it than just that. These were pre google days and the font of all knowledge for me was the Mitchell Library. From there I learned the legend of the Rainbow Serpent that more or less covered the whole of Australia and was regarded as its highest deity but was well recorded in the Royal National Park. Had I somehow seen the Rainbow Serpent?

I spoke to a few friends and asked them to accompany me. One, whose wife was Indonesian forbade him citing a similar legend from Java and she didn't want to lose him. The rest we equally hesitant. So I planned my return for a moonlit night early in April I think and with my helpful buddha stick.


On the night I arrived back it was cloudy but I'd brought a big flash light. I tried to retraced my steps from the large stream and I soon realised I was going the right direction as I ascended the hill. Almost at the top I found the stone stairway though now it was badly eroded and showed little resemblance to the well cut stairway I had climbed. Even the side posts that were quite elegant looked like badly weathered stone. Fear was now my main concern and I plodded forward hardly able to breathe. When I reached the edge of the plateau I was immobilized by fear and I could go no further. About 200 metres ahead of me was my destiny and I was certain the creature would be there but I couldn't move neither back nor forward.

I went inside myself and found a remnant from my childhood and limited indoctrination by my grandmother. She had taught me to say 'the Lord's prayer' to myself when I was scared and I found myself muttering it very quietly. Amazingly my courage returned and I began crossing the plateau towards the cliff face where I had seen my XPT. About half way there I realised I had nothing to fear and I began laughing. There was a break in the clouds and there was a single planet above me, watching, I thought it was Saturn, looking down at me the soul performer. Interestingly I just noticed you can pronounced Saturn as Satan. Must have been Mars my mother.

My fear had completely gone so I lay down there on the plateau and went to sleep looking at the planet. When I awoke in the morning I saw that I was on a walking track named something like the word 'courage'. Track of Courage is what I read.



No comments: