Saturday, February 21, 2015







Day  84   pf



Weight down to 106 kg. Blood/glucose 7.9 mmol/L. BP 139/90 pulse 84.

General health very good. I noticed in work I was at the top of my game for the last week or 2 as possibly never before. Fixing copiers is often an adrenolyne rush because it can be quite stressful and success is such a relief when you live with the fear of inconfidence. Such a pain in the arse is inconfidence though it does increase the resulting exhilaration I suppose.





Well this has been fun. In summary I see many benefits from my prolonged fast the most important of which appears to be the ability to have some extra control over diabetes and blood pressure without the use of ACT drugs and insulin producers. Not that I am against their use, no way. They are beneficially in many ways I am sure especially if fasting is not your forte.

To recap what I think and have come to believe is that the worldwide obesity epidemic is probably caused by the consumption of too much sugar in our modern diet in particular fructose which in turn produces many conditions that make us miserable. Being fat is being miserable.

Now because of this fast I feel like I have control over my body to the extent that I don't mind putting the weight back on because I know I can get rid of most of it within say 3 -4 weeks and save money in food bills. I deliberately didn't try to stay thin because I wanted to see the process of getting fat again and to record it for who knows what. I intend to keep the blog going but maybe not daily. I have other things to do. Sometimes.

Hurray for Allopurinol and Iodine 130 mg.



Now my wealth creation seems to have gone off track but the fear of failure is still there so at some point it should revive. Just not sure what to do to get peoples attention. I thought of going on a TV program such as Shark Bite but the process takes a few months supposedly and I've got it in my head that the final Crunch is due in April, Mars time, but anyway I couldn't see that working out even if I could get on. So I need to do something over the next 3 weeks otherwise a lot of people could be in serious trouble..me and mine included.

So be it I guess. That's easier after all. Just give up.

But there again I'd love to build huge hotels about 350 kms up in the thermosphere, the Earth's 2nd highest atmosphere. What a view we would all have from the clear bottom swimming pools.

Hail the mighty Boxer.



No comments: