Monday, January 5, 2015





Day 37.  5 days to go. Hurry hurry.



Weight the same as yesterday 91.7 kg. Maybe something to do with all the exercise yesterday. Ketones are also down to about 12 mmol/L.  Blood/glucose 4.2 mmol/L.  BP119/70 Pulse 85. I fill all these figures out in the evenings usually around 9pm.

Very busy in work today. Everyone's back from holidays. Flat out.


I just want to finish writing about Hitler's arse.

Just over 18 years ago I wrote an essay on flight. My father was born in 1903 the year the Wright brothers made their historic powered and controlled flight in a dangerous box kite material contraption that crashed several times. It was 60 years later that he flew for the first time, in a Boeing 707 Air India jet to see me in New York and his meals were served by smiling hostesses. He was enchanted.

Powered flight is possibly the most important event in human evolution so far and under Hitler's regime it improved immensely by the development of the jet engine. One of those engines carrying a bomb exploded at the end of our street in Epsom Surrey supposedly throwing me from my pram into the garden.

Hitler's scientist made the V2, the first man made vehicle to enter space. Their next generation ended up carrying nuclear warheads which has allowed for a peace like no one ever dreamed of, previously all being used to continual wars between large nations. When I was a boy just about every classmate I knew had apparently lost a member in a battle somewhere. Our's was Uncle Bill the sailor.

Because it was feared his scientist were close to building an atomic weapon the Americans and British and Canadians got together and formed the Manhattan Project culminating in the explosion of the first atom bomb on July 16th 1945. Its timing was perfect and its consequential use a month later on 2 Japanese cities ended a war that was going to last a long time otherwise. Now because of MAD or Mutual Assured Destruction there has been no major world wars since. Difficult to know who to thank for that.

Anyway Hitler's main claim to infamy is his treatment of European Jewry having had somewhere around 6 million of them slaughtered. It can be argued that this slaughter precipitated the fleeing of Jews out of Europe and the subsequent establishment of the state of Israel in 1948. I find it wonderfully coincidental that Hitler filled the role of Messiah who according to legend was to lead the Jews back to their ancient homeland. Is pushing the same thing? If it is then the word messiah can be broken down to Me--SS-- I--AH.

How coincidental is that?

Now if you are into Greek and Roman mythology you might be able to make a connection between Hitler and Mars the Roman god of war. Hitler was born on April 20th, on the cusp of  the sign of Aries, March 21st though to April 19th. So his final month In situ was under the influence of the planet Mars, if you believe these thing. And I do..sometimes sort of.

I find it amazing that the anagram of Mars is Rams, supposedly the favourite animal of Mars and its star sign. And if I invert the 'M' I get the word Wars. Also I can get the word Arms otherwise known as weapons. Now if I place the 'M' to look like the Greek letter sigma I can get ARES, the Greek name for Mars. Last but not least Hitler was a closeted gay thus the ARSE.

Now try and remember this. Everyone is God. War is God killing God. Peace is God appreciating God. No-thing really matters.And the Universe has a sense of humour. Laugh sometimes and you'll easily see the jokes.

Now to wrap this story up. After I finished the essay I went looking for a picture of Mars. I found one on NASA's website and I downloaded it onto my essay, 'Mars little boy Adolf'  found at CashRamRadio.
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/mpf/marswatch/mw052297ch.html

If you look hard you'll see it's a caricature of Adolf. And he's winking.

A clue, his nose and mustache is at 5 o'clock. What an arse.



No comments: