Wednesday, January 14, 2015







Day 46 pf


Saw doctor. Said everything in blood test looks really good. Diabetes looks to be gone. Told him about sudden weight gain and he said that was to be expected as fluid coming back. 6 kg? More to come maybe.


Weight 97.9 kg. 8.1 kg gain since base level. Blood/glucose 6.2 mmol/L at 6 am. Just ate late dinner 8.8.

BP 123/67 pulse 86 . Midnight . Start 2 day fast till Saturday morning.


Fixed a photocopier this morning and one of the office women came out to check my work. As she was inspecting the printout I casually asked her if she was born in either the months of March or April. She looked at me real strange and asked if we knew each other. No, I said. So why did you say that? You look like a child of Mars my answer. Why? Well you've got dark skin and you are wearing Hitler's favourite colours red and black, Hitler being the last manifestation of the God of War and plus you've got a little mo but obviously I didn't tell her the last one even though I love little moes on ladies. Just so gorgeous.

She remained calm then freaked out and ran into the kitchen and I could hear her saying something excitedly then another lady came out slowly from the kitchen with her following closely, a grin from ear to ear. What am I said lady number 2. I've got know idea. I'm Gemini. Nobody can tell Gemini they're 2 people. Anyway all Gemini's are mad. She laughed. She liked being mad.

I see tonight I've got a recall. I wonder why.

No comments: