Sunday, January 18, 2015






Day 50   pf



9 am. Weight 99.3 kg and still it increases, up half a kilo from yesterday. This is truly amazing.

Blood/glucose 6.0 mmol/L going down.  BP 132/75 pulse 77  diastolic still low same as blood/glucose.



Here's what I wrote for Day 21

Day 21

Half way. I'ts gone so quickly. Hard to believe it.

Blood/glucose 3.9 Feel fine. Been weeding again today.  Ketones at about 8 mml/L.  BP at a new low 118/74, pulse 77. Wow. I'm a teenager again. Gut still large at 47.5 inches. Strange that but my belt in down to the last hole which is about 3 inches and I look slimmer, much slimmer. Got into a pair of jeans yesterday that I bought but were too small. Weight by the new scales is 99.6 kg. 

The similarities are weight 99.3 against 99.6, diastolic blood pressure 75 to 74, pulse the same at 77.
21 days to reach this weight, 7 days to regain it. Have to think about this.

Brought allopurinol dose down to 300 mg a day as of yesterday. Still not feeling hungry. Had a small late dinner, small snack at 4 pm, no lunch or breakfast. Drinking about a litre and a half of milk a day. Love milk.






No comments: