Saturday, December 6, 2014



Day 7.  Blood/sugar 5.5

Lost 7kg in 7 days. That's amazing. Already it is easier to put on my socks. Ketones high at 8 mmol/L. A lot of fat and fiction burning here.
http://www.allaboutfasting.com/effects-of-fasting-ketosis.html

Had a nice talk to No.6th daughter. She's wonderfully talented and totally without vanity though lot's of insecurity. Typical teenager if it wasn't for the fact she's half Japanese half English with a fairly posh Sydney accent and in Japanese a Tokyo one. And she's tall with it. A real beauty.

We were talking about life and death. She has a deep fear of death whilst celebrating her topsy turvy life every day. It's funny that George R R Martin wrote about the God of many faces which by definition encompasses the gods of all religions while one group in his adventure recognized the God of death as the only God. I twice saw God's face many years ago. It was reflected in the bright night clouds above Ultimo and of course he winked at me. He was so huge I could see many of the people that he was made of  and surprisingly they were all staring down at me. Very scary. Totally awe full. Wonderful stuff marijuana. Can't handle it any more.

He is the best example of the total being greater than the sum of its parts, our God of many faces. And the wink showed me He's alive.

"Not today". A direct command to that God to stay away, which by implication means the utterer has power exceeding the God. I want my daughter to understand that she is God. I am God. Even my computer is God and we all exist because we are unequal. If we were all equal we would disappear back into the Nothing. Inequality is supreme. And we can all change things within our sphere of unequal influence as long as any opposing force is less unequal than ours.






No comments: