Wednesday, December 31, 2014






Day 32. 10 days left.


Weight 94.1 kg  0.4 drop from yesterday. More realistic than yesterdays 1.1 kg. Doesn't make sense.

BP 118/71 pulse 79.  Blood/glucose 4.2 mmol/L.  Ketones 16 mmol/L. Looking good.




I realized today that eating delicious food is the most enjoyable thing I know, now that my breeding period is over anyway. What else is there? I mean the company of my family is good and they enjoy their food just as well but a delicious steak or roast pork with crackling. OMG. To die for. I don't think I really need anything else in life. No fancy yachts, definitely no fancy houses or cars. Can't be bothered with that sort of rubbish, but a hot pork roll with plenty of fat and a glass of milk with added cream, yum yum. And I'm in heaven.

Funny I should say that. I often think we are in heaven. One of the first requirements of heaven is the ability to eat delicious food. Now there are vegetarians in my family who live in ecstasy when eating their lentils and drinking their veggie broth. So the possibility exists that all of us regardless of our station or income or preferences have a food that makes us almost swoon. I love to see babies become milk 'drunk' after a good feed so the love of food starts from birth. We are born to love food.

And being 32 days without it really centres the concentration.

Had 2 vitamin pills today.



No comments: