Tuesday, December 23, 2014


December 23rd 2014



Day 24. 18 days to go. Today I forgot to take my afternoon allopurinol and now I'm feeling hungry. I'd forgotten hunger. Must think of other things while I wait for the allopurinol to kick in. Took a multivitamin. My second in 24 days.

Blood/glucose 4.5. Weight 97.7 kg up 0.1 from yesterday. BP 116/73 pulse 80. Truly amazing. Ketones 16. Waist 48 inches also up 1 inch. This is odd as I've come down 5 notches on my belt which equals 5 inches. I measured my belt and it said 43 inches. Maybe I'm empty inside so the only way to measure my stomach is by my belt.

Went to another expensive butcher today to see their pork chops. Terry Wright in Randwick was or maybe still is the butcher of Australia's richest man. This is possibly because he sells what is considered the finest ham in the world. The Spanish 'Joselito Gran Reserva Iberico de Bellota'. A whole 10 kg ham sells for roughly $4000. Give or take $1000. I tried 10 grams of it about 3 years ago. Nothing like it. Melted in my mouth. But when I saw their pork chops I was disappointed. My Woolies one's look better. Maybe I just don't know my pork chops.
http://www.terrywrightfinestpremiummeats.com.au/hams.html

But I got something much better out of my visit.

Because when I finish this fast I want to restrict my food intake I have decided to eat better food. Tastier food. Really delicious food but in moderation. More expensive food to be precise. Plus I need someone to cook it for me, sorta English style cooking. That could be a contradiction I suppose, delicious food and English food though years ago I tasted a roast lamb to die for. Joke is I cooked it. Anyway I had the idea that it is time I became rich. I mean really rich.

How can I do that. I mean I'm a 70 year old photocopier repairman for a big international company who does not pay that well. Over half my pay goes on rent and what I've got over often just pays the other bills. For years I have lived from one pay to the next, sometimes not quite making it. So how am I going to become super rich? Well I am, because I am who I am. The real question is when? Obviously I'd like it to be sooner rather than later. But can I influence that? Of course. I am who I am after all.

Okay. I've put the prima facie facts forward so where do I go from here?

About 26 years ago I was living in a half way house at the edge of the rocks in North Bondi. I could walk to the bottom of the garden and stand on the very tip and could see the rocks awaiting below. There was a ledge just under the edge and I would climb down to it sometimes and sit there and meditate, and sunbake. One beautifully starry night sitting there I could see the curvature in the Earth and I thought wow. I imagined what it would be like to fly completely around the world just using my eyes at about 2000 metres up. As I was returning from my trip and coming up behind myself 2 meteors like blazing eyes burst into view exactly where my mind was flying. Coincidence? Bullshit! This was just so startling and too real. When I returned up into the garden I suddenly had an idea so amazing that I knew it would make me the richest man the world had ever seen. I stood there for a while looking over the sea and felt the feeling of being the richest human ever. It was a good feeling. And I knew then that the money would be used to help build the future for everyone of my fellow Gods.
By the morning I'd forgotten the idea and I never got it back.

But I did get another idea, equally good, some years later. And so I built CashRamSpam, the world's longest running Internet based micro payment system that can save most of the world from economic catastrophe, due early next year. If only I could get people to start buying gold and silver to put into their CashRamSpam account. $50 worth would be enough.

I know. I am who I am therefore it should be easy. Just will it.

Okay, I will it.

No comments: